Sunday, September 6, 2009

Giving away free Bridal Portraits

I am expanding my Bridal Portrait business. To do this, I want to update and improve my selection of bridal portraits. I am therefore looking for brides who would like to be featured in my photos. If you are a recent bride or a bride to be and would be interested in posing in your wedding dress, please visit my website. As compensation, I will provide your session at no cost, hair and makeup included and one framed 8x10 print. Bridal portraits sessions normally start at $225 before hair and makeup costs.

To qualify, you must sign a full model release, provide the wedding dress, shoes and flowers. You must also be available on weekends for the photo session. All sessions will take place at my home studio on the east side of Indianapolis. If you are outside of Indianapolis, you are welcome to apply, but you will be responsible for all travel costs. You are welcome to bring along anyone to the session you wish, but please limit this to one person. Sessions typically last around two hours, not including hair and makeup time. I will also need to see at least two photos of you, one of your face and one full length.

www.toddtaulman.com

Look for the Bridal Portraits link at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment